Would you like to work at Houdini?
We’re hiring a Production Coordinator!
Join us in creating a supply chain for the future with emphasis on production planning, order processing and purchasing and delivery precision!
At Swedish outdoor company Houdini Sportswear we design, market and distribute sustainable and according to our customers ”addictive” outdoor apparel. Our drive to improve comfort, style and sustainability has lead to a high rate of innovation and a forefront position in the industry.
With a state-of-the-art sustainable product line and business model paired with our global and selective distribution strategy we are mobilizing for the next phase of our journey – designing the supply chain for the future. Our goal is a smart, resource efficient and agile set-up providing products and services above and beyond expectations while eliminating the concept of waste and need for clearance sales.
This, and the fact that we are growing with 20-30% per year and at an even higher rate on our 16 export markets, is why we are hiring for this new position – Production Coordinator.
With a strong company culture and an uncompromising commitment to our core values and vision, we have a history of choosing unconventional paths. We reckon this project will be no different, and will clearly take a goal oriented and committed team player to join us in our quest.
We are looking for a Production Coordinator to join our Product Team - the team in charge of our complete offering of products and product-related services as well as the value chain from fiber to finished product on the shelf. In this position you will be responsible for coordinating the placement of orders, analyze needs, lead-times and following up on deliveries or the Houdini product range. It will require the ability to take initiative, passion for planning and synchronizing and a proactive approach to controlling and problem solving. You will work together with our product developers, material developers, logistics, controller and design and report to the Head of Supply Chain.
You are a driven team player who likes to work in an entrepreneurial company pushing boundaries in its quest to become regenerative. You are goal oriented, structure and have a solid sense for business and analysis.
- Responsible for planning, implementing, controlling and evaluating production plans in collaboration with product developers and provide our supplier partners with solid information at all stages.
- Responsible for coordinating the bookingt of greige, pre-buy and bulk orders in collaboration with your colleagues in he Product Team.
- Responsible for managing and monitoring sample and bulk productions from order placement to on-time delivery at the warehouse.
- Responsible for establishing and maintaining close cooperation and information flow with Logistics Team for product delivery precision.
- Partake in ensuring standard processes are implemented across teams/divisions in collaboration with Head of Supply chain and your colleagues in the Product Team.
- Partake in planning and analysis of forecasts/orders to optimize production flows in collaboration with Head of Supply chain and a horizontal team from key departments.
- Partake in and prepare for analysis together with Head of Supply Chain the potential pre-buy and drops delivery with material and production team considering lead-times for raw materials and production orders
- Report to Head of Supply Chain.
* +4 years of work experience in production, purchasing and planning, preferably in larger companies.
* Passionate about reaching results - both financial, environmental, social and ethical, and creating thriving business relations.
* Passionate about processes, systems and planning to create drive and precision in the work towards common goals.
* Team player with a resilient and responsive, yet determined mindset, suitable for an entrepreneurial and growing company.
* Personal or professional experience from the outdoor & sports industry and/or its products and lifestyles is an advantage.
* Strong communications skills and fluent in English, both in writing and verbally. Additional languages are meriting.
Join us in doing good, playing hard, pushing boundaries and having fun!
At Houdini, every day is a chance to flip the script - to be part of the solution rather than the problem, to take your passions seriously, to challenge the norm of the industry, to create the best imaginable products and to enjoy testing it in the great outdoors. Looking forward to have you join our team and journey towards our vision Maximum experience, zero impact and beyond!
How to apply:
If the profile matches you, please send your application including a personal letter and CV at the latest 15th of January. Houdini will be interviewing directly, so don’t hesitate to send in your application right away!
For more info about Houdini Sportswear, please browse our website. Please send any questions you might have and your application to email@example.com