We have listed some of our awards here. You could call it bragging, but we are proud of what we do and it makes us happy when others also like what we do.
Here are some of the business-related and design awards that we have won.
- ISPO Award Gold 2015 - Corner Jacket
“This three-layer jacket from Houdini pursues a strong sustainable story. Fluorcarbon-free DWR and recycable, this versatile jacket can be worn anywhere and anytime, from everyday life in the city to winter sports in the outdoors. Function, engineered fit and sustainable appeal made this jacket stand out to the jury.”
- Scandinavian Outdoor Award Sustainability
Gold 2015 - Corner Jacket
”Thanks to the use of recycled fabrics, a polyester membrane and the PFOA-free DWR, it will be hard to find a more sustainable 3-layer hardshell on the market. 'At the end of its lifecycle the Corner Jacket can be recycled – an important aspect for a sustainable product,' says the jury. The work wear-style look perfectly matches the intended use in the urban setting or skiing in the backcountry.”
- 4th place in Sportfack's Supplier of the Year 2014
- ISPO Eco Achievement 2014 - Bedrock Pants
”We chose Houdini’s ”Women’s Bedrock Pants” for the ECO Acheivement Award, because we appreciate their intelligent definition of a responsible product: a combination of functionality and responsible design. Houdini Sportswear shows a strong implementation of ecological targets in their corporate strategy and a holistic approach.”
- Swedbank's Sustainability Award 2012
”Thanks to its consistent work with sustainability, desire to do the right thing and farsighted choice of material, Houdini Sportswear AB has successfully produced recyclable, high performance clothing that enables both multi-functionality and a long life while leaving only a small impact on nature. An exciting sustainability journey has just begun.”
- Dagens Industri Gazelle Award 2012
- SOG Sustainability Award 2011
- CEO Eva Karlsoon Svenskt Sportforum: 2011 Woman of the Year in the Sports Industry
- CNBC Europe's 25 most innovative companies in 2010