Would you like to work at Houdini? That makes us very happy. Find available positions here!
As a Product Developer at Houdini Sportswear, you will play an important role in the co-creation of truly exceptional products, both in terms of performance and style as well as sustainability. You will work in close partnership with your colleagues and extend the team to include supplier partners. You will take design to realization and be responsible for product specifications and quality tests, as well as keeping track of production and delivery. You will be based at Houdini HQ in Stockholm, Sweden.
Role & responsibilities:
• Project-manage the product development process and plan the production process: From the realization of designs with the suitable supplier to the planning and execution of bulk production – all in accordance with our core values and standards.
• Create products in accordance with our product philosophy and long-term product strategy in collaboration with our Design team.
• Ensure that value is being created along the entire supply chain in collaboration with our Purchasing team.
• Take part in the innovation process by teaming up with internal and external partners to bring ideas to life.
• Ensure that the teamwork and our partnerships are strengthened by regularly evaluating internal and external processes.
• Proactively identify opportunities for potential development and transformation: This includes but is not limited to new partnerships, alternative supply chain set ups and new ways of manufacturing.
At Houdini, every day is a chance to flip the script. An entrepreneurial and growing company, we aim to challenge the norm of the industry and to be part of the solution rather than the problem. Never settling for good enough, our mission is to offer people maximum experience with zero impact - and beyond: By creating products that break new ground in terms of performance, style and sustainability, we want to enable our customers to fully focus on their experience in the great outdoors. Join us in doing good, playing hard, pushing boundaries and having fun!
• Have at least five years of work experience in product development, preferably in the area of technical outdoor apparel or sportswear.
• Are passionate about creating products beyond expectations.
• Have extensive experience in working closely with other departments such as Design, Fabrics Technology and R&D.
• Be driven to contribute to our common goals by proactively seeking solutions and achieving results.
• Are a team player with strong leadership skills and a resilient yet determined mindset.
• Have relevant education in textile and apparel production.
• Possess strong communication skills and are fluent in both verbal and written English. Any other languages are a benefit.
• Have personal and/or professional experience in the outdoor & sports industry and know its matching products and lifestyles.
• Ideally have experience in innovation and transformation processes for a trailblazing brand – this is not required, but would be an advantage.
• Are a master at living our brand by combining a fun and challenging job with an equally active lifestyle!
How to apply:
If all of the above sounds like you, get in touch! For contact details and applying, please follow this link.